So you are prepping to replace
your windows or doors and your initial thought it “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation allows
you to work one-on-one with a specialist and
chat about what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a number of benefits to shopping from your
home. It makes it more realistic to picture
these products in your home when you actually browse through
your options while in your everyday
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to provide you with the best
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure time
to address all of your questions and makes
sure that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What happens when you arrange your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through a variety of product samples
- Our experts will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will talk about
any financing options
Take advantage of your in-home consultation to get more background on the company and get the best partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are in the market for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a host of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I have an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I pick your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
provide me right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, set up your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.